1 (6oz) Raw tilapia fillet
pinch sea salt (optional)Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
1 Tsp Extra-Virgin olive oil
1⁄2 clove garlic, chopped
2 cups chopped fresh kale
1⁄2 cup canned diced tomatoes with juice
- Season both sides of tilapia with salt and pepper if desired
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat
- Add garlic and kale, cook, stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes (with Juice), bring to a boil, reduce heat to low.
- Place Tilapia fillet on top of kale mixture, cook, covered for 1 minute.
- Gently turn tilapia over and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until tilapia is cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove from heat and serve