- 3oz raw lean sirloin, cut into thin strips
1⁄4 Tsp Chili Powder,Sea Salt and ground black pepper to taste Non stick cooking spray
2 cups shredded red cabbage
1/8 medium avocado, sliced
2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Season sirloin with chili powder salt if desired, and pepper
- Heat medium skillet lightly coated with spray over medium-high heat
- Add sirloin, cook stirring constantly for 1 to 2 min or until cooked through
- Place cabbage on a serving plate, top with sirloin and avocado.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.