- 1⁄4 Medium avocado, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 1 inch cubes1 (5-oz)
- raw wild salmon fillet (can use a pouch of wild pink salmon, boneless, skinless, near the canned tuna fish in the grocery store)
- 12 fresh cilantro sprigs, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Citrus Vinaigrette• Preheat broiler to high
• Broil salmon for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork.Place salmon on serving plate, place in the refrigerator to cool.
Combine avocado, tomato, and cilantro in a medium bowl. Drizzle with citrus vinaigrette, toss gently to blend
Serve avocado mixture over salmon